Saturday, March 23, 2013

Tutorial Mixed Media Beads

Tutorial Mixed Media Beads

My new step-by-step tutorial is ready and available in my Etsy shop.

In this tutorial, I explain how to combine polymer clay, glass, and metal parts to make beautiful focal beads.  Three types of beads are described in this tutorial, but the number of variations possible for this technique is simply endless.

To complete this tutorial, I also included detailed explanations of haw to use these beads for making earrings and necklaces. 

One of the beads shown in this tutorial is decorated using my own cane.  Detailed instructions for building this cane are also included in this tutorial.

This tutorial consists of 25 pages and includes nearly 70 full-color pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...