Monday, July 20, 2015

Pictures From Master Class Camp

Finally I found time to download the pictures I took in my Handmade Stamps for Polymer Clay class earlier this month.

Below are a few pictures of the stamps made by the class participants.  Of course, they could not wait to try their newly-made stamps on some polymer clay, so  I was able to capture a few of their experimental pieces as well.

Stamps for polymer clay made by one of the students

WIP by one of the students, made with her stamp



Stamps and pieces made with them by one of the students

WIP by one of the students, made with her stamps
  
Stamps for polymer clay made by one of the students

And here are my lovely students having fun in our class.




Thank you, ladies, for your energy, curiosity, and stories.  I hope we can do it again in the future!

And a HUGE thank you for Kathryn Ottman, the woman who made this event possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...